Managed Services Support
Comprehensive offers multiple levels of support based on your IT infrastructure and personnel. We pride ourselves on effectively supporting your current IT department in solving specific problems you may not have the expertise to handle as well as working as your sole IT support team. Not only do we solve the issue at hand, but are happy to train your staff.
- System & Service Event Remediation – Hands on and automated remediation of system issues that could potentially or have cause downtime.
- User Account Administration – Setup and manage user accounts across your network.
- Printer Administration – Ensure printers are properly configured and users have access to all features.
- File Share Management – Having files properly shared across your network ensures maximum efficiency and productivity.
- License Management – It can be difficult to maintain and track licenses for all the software your business relies on. Comprehensive’s utilities can identify and review licenses across your entire network, ensuring legal usage and full access to the needed products.
- Security Administration – Ensuring proper rights are assigned across the network keeps your data in the hands of those who need to see it.
- Virus Definition Management – Virus definitions are the last line of defense in your network. We make sure this critical portion element of network security is up to date.
- Onsite and Remote Support – We provide all types and levels of on and offsite support. Our primary goals are system uptime, cost reductions, and increasing efficiency and productivity.